People's Panel Pool Survey results
Thanks to everyone who completed our first People’s Panel survey in November 2012 on Riverside and Nayland Pools. We had over 200 responses and here is a quick summary of what people told us:
- Over 80% of respondents agreed the grounds and pools at Nayland were well maintained
- Over 40% of respondents did not agree the changing facilities at Nayland were well maintained and clean
- Almost half disagreed that there is adequate and accessible parking at Nayland
- The most preferred improvement for Nayland was to upgrade the changing rooms
- Almost half disagreed that there is sufficient pool space at Riverside to accommodate all users
- People were generally satisfied with the cleanliness of the pools and changing facilities at Riverside
The full report of the survey results can be downloaded below.
A working party was set up to look at improvements to Nayland Pool and the survey feedback feeds into those discussions. For further information on this project please contact the Community Facilities Supervisor by email or on +64 3 546 0200.
Feedback on Riverside will be shared with the pool operator and will also feed into future planning.