More information on earthquake prone buildings, FAQ
Links to other earthquake information
- The Seismic Assessment of Existing Buildings website June 2016 Resource for engineers
- Trafalgar Centre: What you need to know, Live Nelson, 30 April 2015
- MBIE - Earthquake-prone buildings policy framework
- Seismic Assessment and Retrofit of Unreinforced Masonry Buildings website
- MBIE – Canterbury Earthquake Guidance (technical, homeowners, commercial)
- NZSEE - Guidance for Territorial Authorities and Property Owners on Initial Seismic Assessments, November 2013
- Canterbury Earthquakes Royal Commission website
- MBIE Practice Advisory 13 Egress Stairs: Earthquake checks needed for some, September 2011
- BRANZ Earthquake Repair and Rebuilding Information website
For earthquake Civil Defence information please visit the Nelson Tasman Civil Defence website.
For frequently asked questions, see the bottom of the User Guide page.