Plan Change 15 Heritage
Operative 9 August 2010
At its meeting on 29 July 2010 the Council resolved to make Plan Change 15 (Heritage) operative on 9 August 2010. This was publicly notified on 31 July 2010.
Proposed Plan Change 15 included seven new listed items and amended three existing listings in ‘Appendix 1 Heritage buildings, places and objects’ of the Nelson Resource Management Plan.
- 205 Haven Rd (Category A)
- 9 Rentone St (Category B)
- 95 Halifax St (Category B)
- 140 Nile St (Category B)
- 8 Brunner St (Category A)
- 43A Brook St (Category A)
- Smith Family Grave, Maitai Valley Rd (Category A)
- 64 Brougham St (from Category B to A)
- 278 Nayland Rd (from Category B to A)
- 8 Russell St (from Category B to A)
Download Plan Change 15 documents
- Download the summary of decisions requested by submitters (134KB PDF)
- Download the Plan Change Amendments (274KB PDF)
- Download the Section 32 Report (167KB PDF)
- Report to Councile making the Plan Change operative (107KB PDF)
- Public Notice advising operative date (22KB PDF)
For more information contact the Senior Policy Planner on +64 3 546 8388.